Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome — and appreciated! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to: Dan Woog, 301 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880. Or use Venmo: @DanWoog06880. Or Zelle: email@example.com. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Isabelle on Friday Flashback #240
- Carolanne Curry on Saugatuck Harbor Yacht Club’s Intriguing Sequel: They DO Own The Water
- Jonathan Ewert on Yacht Club Claims: We Own The Water!
- Pat Saviano on Staples Books A Winner
- Lynn Untermeyer Miller on Fred Cantor: Seeing Westport Through SoCal Eyes
- Roundup: Outdoor Dining, GG & Joe, “In Death” …
- 0*6*Art*Art*0 — Week 56 Gallery
- Staples Books A Winner
- Pic Of The Day #1460
- Friday Flashback #240
- Roundup: Hazardous Waste, Health & Wellness, Kings Highway Bridge …
- Fred Cantor: Seeing Westport Through SoCal Eyes
- Pic Of The Day #1459
- Hey, Gardeners! Grow Your Own — And Share
- Roundup: Memorial Day Parade, Yankee Doodle Fair, Waterspout …
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Ned Dimes Marina
Longtime Westporter Martha Nachman is downsizing. She has a few items that might interest “06880” readers.
One is a nice Naiad Einsel framed poster of the Westport Schools Spring Art Show at Jesup Green.
She also has a number of Al Willmott’s small prints of Westport scenes.
Many are in great shape. Some have stains.
]UPDATE: ALL THE PIECES HAVE BEEN SOLD!]
Nearly half a year into the pandemic, it’s easy to dwell on what we miss.
The Memorial Day parade and July 4th fireworks. Large backyard barbecues. A normal school year. Life as we knew it.
But let’s not forget all that we have. Here in Westport, we are truly, bountifully blessed. We live in a loving, caring community. We have a broad array of resources to help us through.
And we have our beaches.
Staples High School senior Brandon Malin sent his drone flying over our shores. No matter how worried or down you feel, his astonishing photos will raise your spirits, and lift you high.
We don’t have a coronavirus vaccine yet. Until we do, these images are enough. (Click on or hover over to enlarge.)