Please support “06880” — thanks!
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Elaine Marino on Roundup: Inauguration, Staples Sports, Restaurant News, More
- Dan Woog on Move Over, Barnes & Noble. Another Bookstore Is Opening Downtown.
- Elizabeth Thibault on Roundup: Inauguration, Staples Sports, Restaurant News, More
- Lee Fleming on Move Over, Barnes & Noble. Another Bookstore Is Opening Downtown.
- Jocelyn Barandiaran on Move Over, Barnes & Noble. Another Bookstore Is Opening Downtown.
- Roundup: Library Reopening, Light Up Westport, More
- Move Over, Barnes & Noble. Another Bookstore Is Opening Downtown.
- TEAM Westport’s Teen Essay Contest Tackles Timely Topic
- Lyfebulb: “Aha!” Idea For Managing Chronic Disease
- Pic Of The Day #1378
- Photo Challenge #317
- Roundup: Super Bowl Raffle, End Of The World, More
- Hank Aaron: The Westport Connection
- Pic Of The Day #1377
- Roundup: Theater, Sports, Bernie, More
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Ned Dimes Marina
Nearly half a year into the pandemic, it’s easy to dwell on what we miss.
The Memorial Day parade and July 4th fireworks. Large backyard barbecues. A normal school year. Life as we knew it.
But let’s not forget all that we have. Here in Westport, we are truly, bountifully blessed. We live in a loving, caring community. We have a broad array of resources to help us through.
And we have our beaches.
Staples High School senior Brandon Malin sent his drone flying over our shores. No matter how worried or down you feel, his astonishing photos will raise your spirits, and lift you high.
We don’t have a coronavirus vaccine yet. Until we do, these images are enough. (Click on or hover over to enlarge.)