Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
- UPDATE: Make It Monday For Mystic Market
- Mystic Market Opens Wednesday
- Unsung Heroes #86
- Mark Lassoff: A Framework For Technical Education
- Pic Of The Day #673
- Parker Harding Garbage: The Sequel
- You Can’t Make This Garbage Up!
- James Chantler Brown: The Art Of Everyone
- Pic Of The Day #672
- Rach’s Hope: Weathering The Storm Of Critical Illness
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Category Archives: Pic of the Day
There’s a tree in David Squires’ Greens Farms yard with a natural, heart-shaped knothole.
He noticed it a few years back. He painted it red.
Now, every February, he touches it up.
If he and his wife ever argue, he tells her to look at the tree.
“Trees don’t lie!” David says.
Happy Valentine’s Day — the Squireses, and everyone else in our “06880,” wherever you live and love.