Please support “06880” — thanks!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Arrivederci, Da Pietro’s
- Roundup: Smart Switch; Water Tanks; Panera Bread; More
- The Day The KKK Came To Westport
- Pics Of The Day #1176
- Roundup: Kids’ Parade; Signs Of Happiness; More
- Photo Challenge #288
- Westport’s Newest Gig
- Pics Of The Day #1174
- Roundup: Kids’ Mural; Harvey Brooks’ Book; Playhouse Video; More
- Westport, Weston Clergy: “Let Us Not Sleep Through This Revolution
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Category Archives: Pic of the Day
Happy 4th of July! Here’s the scene at 18 Bulkley Avenue South. Monica Ryan and her family decorated their front door this way — and added plenty of bunting, pinwheels in the yard, flags in the driveway, and sparkling lights at night.
Last year, historian Bob Weingarten wrote a story for Greens Farms Magazine, about flags in town.
Three caught my eye. May they continue to wave proudly!
Decorations by Rebecca and Diane Yormark: