Please support “06880” — thanks!
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Roundup: Granola Bar, Pruning, Pups, More
- Remembering Shirley Mellor
- Barbara Pearson-Rac Says Goodbye
- Pic Of The Day #1379
- Roundup: Library Reopening, Light Up Westport, More
- Move Over, Barnes & Noble. Another Bookstore Is Opening Downtown.
- TEAM Westport’s Teen Essay Contest Tackles Timely Topic
- Lyfebulb: “Aha!” Idea For Managing Chronic Disease
- Pic Of The Day #1378
- Photo Challenge #317
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Category Archives: Pic of the Day
Basso — the new restaurant in the old Matsu Sushi space by Jesup Green — held a ribbon-cutting this evening.
1st Selectman Jim Marpe, 2nd Selectman Jen Tooker and representatives of the Westport Downtown Merchants Association and Westport Weston Chamber of Commerce welcomed owner/chef Renato Donzelli, who found a bigger space, better views (and a wood-fired pizza oven), and made the move from Norwalk.
The space is big and bright. The heaters are cranking. Mangia!