Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome — and appreciated! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to: Dan Woog, 301 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880. Or use Venmo: @DanWoog06880. Or Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Dan Woog on Book It! A Remarkable Local Market Story.
- Erika Chern on Book It! A Remarkable Local Market Story.
- Robin Marcino on Pic Of The Day #1691
- Peter Blau on Stephen Sondheim’s Westport Years: Helping Lee Strasberg, Cleaning Latrines
- Jack Backiel on Stephen Sondheim’s Westport Years: Helping Lee Strasberg, Cleaning Latrines
- Roundup: Holiday Stroll, Kids’ Vaccine, Larry Aasen …
- Book It! A Remarkable Local Market Story.
- Pic Of The Day #1691
- Roundup: More Mitzvahs, Heating Help, Gaby Gonzalez …
- 0*6*Art*Art*0 — Week 87 Gallery
- Stephen Sondheim’s Westport Years: Helping Lee Strasberg, Cleaning Latrines
- Pic Of The Day #1690
- Let There Be Lights!
- Tooker’s COVID Update: Continued Vigilance Needed
- Friday Flashback #273
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: snow
Meanwhile, do you think the groundhog will see his shadow tomorrow?
It’s been snowing steadily since mid-morning.
The forecast calls for continued snow through most of the afternoon and evening. There could be a change to rain and/or a wintry mix later. Winds may gust up to 50 miles an hour.
Isn’t it so much better to be stuck inside because of a blizzard, instead of stuck inside by COVID?