For decades, the Ruth Steinkraus Cohen Bridge has been the site of political protests. Every Saturday morning since early summer, a group assembles there. Their message: “Black Lives Matter.” They are greeted more often than not with honks and thumbs-up signs. This was a recent scene.
Please support “06880” — thanks!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Trading Places: Swiss Style
- Pic Of The Day #1259
- Roundup: Special Needs Siblings, New Restaurants, More
- Photo Challenge #300
- Threatening Messages Posted Downtown
- On RTM Agenda: Racism As A Public Health Crisis
- Pic Of The Day #1258
- Roundup: CHT Outreach, WPD Distracted Driving, More
- Marpe: Good Job So Far. Stay Vigilant!
- 0*6*Art*Art*0 — Week 27 Gallery
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.