Please support “06880” — thanks!
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Donna Cohen on Remembering Bob Comstock
- TJ on Roundup: Scam Alert, Girls Basketball, Be Prepared …
- Scott Brodie on Happy Birthday! “06880” Turns 12!
- Ellen Dale Naftalin on Roundup: Scam Alert, Girls Basketball, Be Prepared …
- JOHN HARTWELL on Roundup: Scam Alert, Girls Basketball, Be Prepared …
- Roundup: Scam Alert, Girls Basketball, Be Prepared …
- Happy Birthday! “06880” Turns 12!
- Pics Of The Day #1413
- Remembering Bob Comstock
- Classic Westport Art For Sale
- Photo Challenge #322
- Roundup: Baby Grand, Deer, More
- Remote Learning: The View From A Staples Student’s Screen
- Pics Of The Day #1412
- Roundup: Restaurants, Art Portfolios, More
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: ER Strait Marina
Saugatuck Shores was hit hardest by today’s near-nor’easter. Jennifer Seymour reports:
2 hours after high tide, there was still several feet of water. My husband rescued me and my sons by kayak on the island side of the Saugatuck Island bridge. I lived here during Irene and Sandy, and have seen nothing close since then.
Sure, it was hot today.
It’s summer. What do you expect?
(Well, we did not expect a “heat dome,” probably because we’ve never heard of it before. It’s probably an invention of the Weather Channel, just like winter storms with names like Juno and Xerxes.)
Here’s what Compo Beach looked like at various times today.
Enjoy — and bookmark this page, so you can enjoy it again in January. And February. And March…