Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Eric William Buchroeder SHS '70 on Give Students A Break!
- Morgan Patrick on Give Students A Break!
- Audrey Hertzel on Nicole Klein: National Election Inspires Local Race
- nancy wilson on Give Students A Break!
- Bob Fatherley on Give Students A Break!
- Give Students A Break!
- Nicole Klein: National Election Inspires Local Race
- Pic Of The Day #216
- High Winds Bring Down Wires — And Start A Fire
- Photo Challenge #151
- Carson And Connor Einarsen’s “Silent Beat”
- Pic Of The Day #215
- Hail To The Victors! Staples Field Hockey Wins State Championship
- If Only The Rest Of The Holidays Were This Easy
- Clay Singer’s “Romeo And Juliet”: A Play In 2 Parts
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Compo Beach jetty
…and no one in sight.
Compo Beach was suddenly quiet this morning — and not just because of the weather.
It was the 1st day school. That’s where all the action was.
Hope you had a great summer! It sure was fun while it lasted.
Photographer Patricia McMahon says: “No matter how the light hits our jetty, it always entices me. This view never gets old.”
Betsy P. Kahn took this photo yesterday. But she could have snapped it any day, any season, any year.
The Compo Beach jetties are timeless. They’re a place for anyone — of any age — to walk (carefully!).
And to stop, sit, and gaze in awe at the wonders all around.