Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome, appreciated — and tax-deductible! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to “06880”: PO Box 744, Westport, CT 06881. Or use Venmo: @blog06880. Or Zelle: email@example.com. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!Join 12,689 other subscribers
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Margaret Watt on Scanning Westport’s Vape, Bong And Gummies Scene
- Rindy Higgins on Roundup: Dance Party, Menorah, Yuki Kitchen …
- Diana Bell on Roundup: Cross Highway Crash, Used Sports Equipment, Terry Brannigan …
- Ed Paul on Scanning Westport’s Vape, Bong And Gummies Scene
- Bill Kutik on Scanning Westport’s Vape, Bong And Gummies Scene
- Roundup: Dance Party, Menorah, Yuki Kitchen …
- Scanning Westport’s Vape, Bong And Gummies Scene
- Pic Of The Day #2060
- Unsung Hero #265
- Roundup: Cross Highway Crash, Used Sports Equipment, Terry Brannigan …
- Staples Student Directors Star At Young Filmmakers’ Forum
- Pic Of The Day #2059
- Roundup: Hamlet At Saugatuck, World Karting Champ, Italian Culinary Tour …
- Lynn Miller’s Main Street
- Pic Of The Day #2058
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Compo Beach jetty
Taking the “long view” at Compo Beach:
Beach stickers are required to park at Compo Beach.
Later this month, warmer weather will draw crowds to the shore.
In a few weeks, the summer season will be in full swing.
Right now though, Compo still belongs to a select few.
Talented “06880” photographer Patricia McMahon headed down there a few mornings ago. She captured an hour, and time of year, that most of us are not privileged to see.
Whether you live here now, or once did; if you’re miles from the beach, or a few yards away: Enjoy these shots. Cherish this beautiful Compo Beach spring.