Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
- Russell Gontar on Sturm, Ruger Protest: “Not In My Backyard!”
- Phil Perlah on Sturm, Ruger Protest: “Not In My Backyard!”
- Roberta Tager on Sturm, Ruger Protest: “Not In My Backyard!”
- Kerstin Rao on Bedford Musicians, Sean O’Loughlin: An Innovative Collaboration
- Adam Vengrow on Sturm, Ruger Protest: “Not In My Backyard!”
- Sturm, Ruger Protest: “Not In My Backyard!”
- Bring It On!
- Bedford Musicians, Sean O’Loughlin: An Innovative Collaboration
- Justin Paul’s Lin Manuel Miranda Moment
- “Merrily” Broadway Star Boosts Staples Players’ Show
- Pic Of The Day #336
- Medical Marijuana User Offers The Real Dope On Dispensaries
- Hurricane Irma, Long After The Storm: A Westport Native Reports
- Accidental Activists Forge Powerful Paths
- Pic Of The Day #335
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Black Duck Cafe
If you’re a true Westporter, you’ll know the significance of this post.
If you’re not — well, go back to your hipster microbrew.
This afternoon, Mike “Wolffie” Connors posted on Facebook:
I am proud and happy to announce that I am starting a new beginning. I am no longer working at the Black Duck Cafe.
Please join me for my first Saturday shift for lunch at Bogey’s Grille & Tap Room (2 Wilton Avenue in Norwalk).
Great food, lots of TV’s and just a great fun place. Hope to see you there.
Bonus fun fact: Bogey’s general manager is Richard Nistico — formerly of the Red Barn.