Please support “06880” — thanks!
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Patricia McMahon on Melissa Bernstein Offers Hope For Anguish, Depression
- Mercedes Escala on Melissa Bernstein Offers Hope For Anguish, Depression
- Joan Gillman on Melissa Bernstein Offers Hope For Anguish, Depression
- Tammy Barry on Compo Canines: Jim Boisvert’s Best Shots
- Dorothy Robertshaw on Melissa Bernstein Offers Hope For Anguish, Depression
- Roundup: COVID Tests, Scott Bryce & Jodi Stevens, Animals …
- Melissa Bernstein Offers Hope For Anguish, Depression
- Pics Of The Day #1420
- Compo Canines: Jim Boisvert’s Best Shots
- Photo Challenge #323
- Roundup: Real Estate, Real Help, Flags …
- MLB’s Lou Gehrig Day: The Local Connection
- Pic Of The Day #1419
- Roundup: Parks & Rec Signups, Playhouse, Help Wanted …
- 0*6*Art*Art*0 — Week 50 Gallery
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Levitt Pavilion Riverwalk
I often identify contributors to “06880” as “alert readers.”
One guy gets special notice.
The other day, hyper-alert “06880” reader Steve Lunt was walking his dog on the Riverwalk — the lovely path winding around the Levitt Pavilion. (If you’ve never been, you’re missing a true Westport jewel.)
Suddenly, a rotting tree stump caught Steve’s eye.
Looking closely, he saw this:
We may never know who put that message there — or when, or why.
Which makes this little story even better.