Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
- Daffodil Mile In Bloom
- If You Make It, They Will Come
- Michael Connors Finds A Career
- Pic Of The Day #368
- “2, 4, 6, 8! We Just Want To Graduate!”
- Friday Flashback #87
- Jack And Neal: They Got (Every) Game
- Pic Of The Day #367
- Students Rally Tomorrow At Staples; Townwide Event Set For Veterans Green
- Westport Wins Another Award. It’s Not One We Like.
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Levitt Pavilion Riverwalk
I often identify contributors to “06880” as “alert readers.”
One guy gets special notice.
The other day, hyper-alert “06880” reader Steve Lunt was walking his dog on the Riverwalk — the lovely path winding around the Levitt Pavilion. (If you’ve never been, you’re missing a true Westport jewel.)
Suddenly, a rotting tree stump caught Steve’s eye.
Looking closely, he saw this:
We may never know who put that message there — or when, or why.
Which makes this little story even better.