Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
- Pic Of The Day #1040
- Friday Flashback #181
- Final Indulgence By Mersene
- MoCA’s New Executive Director Pledges Outreach To Westport
- Larry Perlstein: What Caregiving Means To Me — And You
- Pic Of The Day #1039
- Kristan Hamlin: DOJ Alumni Statement Is “A Love Letter To My Colleagues”
- As They Say In Bengali: ধন্যবাদ
- 76 Compo Road South: Built For Another 100 Years
- Pics Of The Day #1038
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Levitt Pavilion Riverwalk
I often identify contributors to “06880” as “alert readers.”
One guy gets special notice.
The other day, hyper-alert “06880” reader Steve Lunt was walking his dog on the Riverwalk — the lovely path winding around the Levitt Pavilion. (If you’ve never been, you’re missing a true Westport jewel.)
Suddenly, a rotting tree stump caught Steve’s eye.
Looking closely, he saw this:
We may never know who put that message there — or when, or why.
Which makes this little story even better.