Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Lou Mall on Hail To The Victors! Staples Field Hockey Wins State Championship
- Wanda Tedesco on Hail To The Victors! Staples Field Hockey Wins State Championship
- Katherine Bruan on If Only The Rest Of The Holidays Were This Easy
- Nancy Hunter on Hail To The Victors! Staples Field Hockey Wins State Championship
- Rob Nathan on Hail To The Victors! Staples Field Hockey Wins State Championship
- Pic Of The Day #215
- Hail To The Victors! Staples Field Hockey Wins State Championship
- If Only The Rest Of The Holidays Were This Easy
- Clay Singer’s “Romeo And Juliet”: A Play In 2 Parts
- Pic Of The Day #214
- Take A Bite Out Of Hunger
- Friday Flashback #66
- Daphne’s Gift
- Holiday House Tour Is Truly Historic
- Pics Of The Day #213
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Levitt Pavilion Riverwalk
I often identify contributors to “06880” as “alert readers.”
One guy gets special notice.
The other day, hyper-alert “06880” reader Steve Lunt was walking his dog on the Riverwalk — the lovely path winding around the Levitt Pavilion. (If you’ve never been, you’re missing a true Westport jewel.)
Suddenly, a rotting tree stump caught Steve’s eye.
Looking closely, he saw this:
We may never know who put that message there — or when, or why.
Which makes this little story even better.