Please support “06880” — thanks!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Quite A Quintet: 71 Years Of Friendship And Fun
- Pic Of The Day #1253
- It’s Election Season. Sign Here.
- Roundup: Shorefest, Trader Joe’s, Fall Fashion, More
- Russ And Isabel Blair: No Stone Unturned
- Pic Of The Day #1252
- Cockenoe Is A Hike
- Roundup: Dancing At Bedford Square, New Novel, New Spa, More
- Photo Challenge #299
- [OPINION] Chop Down Current Tree Law
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Levitt Pavilion Riverwalk
I often identify contributors to “06880” as “alert readers.”
One guy gets special notice.
The other day, hyper-alert “06880” reader Steve Lunt was walking his dog on the Riverwalk — the lovely path winding around the Levitt Pavilion. (If you’ve never been, you’re missing a true Westport jewel.)
Suddenly, a rotting tree stump caught Steve’s eye.
Looking closely, he saw this:
We may never know who put that message there — or when, or why.
Which makes this little story even better.