Please support “06880” — thanks!
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Scott Smith on Roundup: Oystercatchers, Longshore Survey, Dr. K …
- A. David Wunsch on Scarice: “We All Hurt. But We Will Be Ready.”
- Edward Bonaham on Small Fire Empties Long Lots
- Cohl Katz on Small Fire Empties Long Lots
- Jan Degenshein on Question Box #6
- Tooker: Prayer Vigil Sunday; No Imminent Threat Here
- Small Fire Empties Long Lots
- Unsung Heroes #240
- Roundup: Oystercatchers, Longshore Survey, Dr. K …
- Scarice: “We All Hurt. But We Will Be Ready.”
- Little Rock 9 Hero Inspires Library Audience, Students
- Pic Of The Day #1863
- Roundup: Affordable Housing Survey, Porch @ Christie’s, Chocolate …
- Billy Seidman’s Songs
- Pic Of The Day #1862
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: kayaking
Compo Beach is beautiful this time of year.
So is Long Island Sound.
Alert “06880” reader June Eichbaum took this stunning iPhone photo, a few minutes after launching from Compo. The view is toward Norwalk.
There’s beauty all around us, for sure. We just have to know where to look.