Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
- Morley Boyd on Friday Flashback #146
- Ian E. Warburg on David Gusick: “The Graduation Speech For Parents No One Asked Me To Write”
- Barbara Stephen on David Gusick: “The Graduation Speech For Parents No One Asked Me To Write”
- Michael Vitelli on David Gusick: “The Graduation Speech For Parents No One Asked Me To Write”
- Mara Gottlieb on In Death, The Gift Of Life
- David Gusick: “The Graduation Speech For Parents No One Asked Me To Write”
- In Death, The Gift Of Life
- Pic Of The Day #790
- It All Depends On What “Any Time” Means
- Meatball Shop Serving EMS Fundraiser On Saturday
- Photo Challenge #233
- Lindsay Dry: Peace, Love And Posters
- And That Reminds Me: Readers Respond
- Pics Of The Day #789
- Chad: Challenger Baseball’s Shining Knight
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: downtown
It’s been a great summer, weather-wise. Weekend after weekend — and most 🙂 weekdays too — Mother Nature has hooked us up.
Our always-beautiful town has, in many ways, never looked better. Say what you will about the ills that buffet Westport, and the country; this has been a kick-ass summer.
Before it gets away, we should reflect on a few familiar summer scenes. And think, for a moment, how lucky we are to have them.