Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Dorothy Robertshaw on In Uncertain Times, Rob Slosberg Offers Sanity, Knowledge
- Alexis Donnerstag on In Uncertain Times, Rob Slosberg Offers Sanity, Knowledge
- Roy Fuchs on Remembering Joe Hawley
- Mark Jacobs on Remembering Joe Hawley
- Nicholas Clarke on Remembering Joe Hawley
- Remembering Joe Hawley
- In Uncertain Times, Rob Slosberg Offers Sanity, Knowledge
- Pic Of The Day #1083
- COVID-19 Roundup: Student Theater And Art; Medical Heroes; Baseball, Masks, More
- 0*6*Art*Art*0 — Week 3 Gallery
- Q104.3 Studio Moves To Westport
- Pics Of The Day #1082
- Marpe: Stay Safe; Keep Your Distance; Leash Your Dog; Contractor And Tax News
- COVID Roundup: Fields Monitoring; Free Coding Class; Mask Making; Easter Baskets; STAR Funding; More
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: downtown
It’s been a great summer, weather-wise. Weekend after weekend — and most 🙂 weekdays too — Mother Nature has hooked us up.
Our always-beautiful town has, in many ways, never looked better. Say what you will about the ills that buffet Westport, and the country; this has been a kick-ass summer.
Before it gets away, we should reflect on a few familiar summer scenes. And think, for a moment, how lucky we are to have them.