Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome — and appreciated! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to: Dan Woog, 301 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880. Or use Venmo: @DanWoog06880. Or Zelle: email@example.com. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Alex Kuhner on [OPINION] Wondering About The Red Barn
- Julie Shapiro on Jim Marpe: 1st Selectman Looks Back — And Ahead
- Michael Calise on Jim Marpe: 1st Selectman Looks Back — And Ahead
- Jack Backiel on [OPINION] Wondering About The Red Barn
- J. Scott Broder on Jim Marpe: 1st Selectman Looks Back — And Ahead
- Staples Announces Valedictorian, Salutatorian
- Jim Marpe: 1st Selectman Looks Back — And Ahead
- Pic Of The Day #1462
- David Pogue Spaces Out
- Roundup: Art Show, Laddie Lawrence Track, Nature …
- Photo Challenge #329
- Mann Oh Mann!
- [OPINION] Wondering About The Red Barn
- Pic Of The Day #1461
- Roundup: Outdoor Dining, GG & Joe, “In Death” …
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Gray’s Creek cemetery
After joining the Parks & Recreation Department in 2008, Andrew Colabella maintained the Minute Man monument and 2 other nearby historical sites.
He left the department in 2014, but continues volunteering in free time. He throws down seed, prunes and waters plants, and replaces worn flags with new ones.
It’s his way of giving back to his hometown, and connecting with its long and important history.