Please support “06880” — thanks!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Arrivederci, Da Pietro’s
- Roundup: Smart Switch; Water Tanks; Panera Bread; More
- The Day The KKK Came To Westport
- Pics Of The Day #1176
- Roundup: Kids’ Parade; Signs Of Happiness; More
- Photo Challenge #288
- Westport’s Newest Gig
- Pics Of The Day #1174
- Roundup: Kids’ Mural; Harvey Brooks’ Book; Playhouse Video; More
- Westport, Weston Clergy: “Let Us Not Sleep Through This Revolution
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Gray’s Creek cemetery
After joining the Parks & Recreation Department in 2008, Andrew Colabella maintained the Minute Man monument and 2 other nearby historical sites.
He left the department in 2014, but continues volunteering in free time. He throws down seed, prunes and waters plants, and replaces worn flags with new ones.
It’s his way of giving back to his hometown, and connecting with its long and important history.