Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome, appreciated — and tax-deductible! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to “06880”: PO Box 744, Westport, CT 06881. Or use Venmo: @blog06880. Or Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!Join 12,673 other subscribers
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Janet Luongo on Online Art Gallery #139
- Liz-Ann Koos on A Tribute To Cathy Talmadge
- Deb Holliday Kintigh on Roundup: Malone Refuse Gets Scammed; Turkey Trot T-Shirt Goes Viral …
- Matthew Haynes on Saturday’s Stroll To Bring Carols, Giveaways (And Deals) Downtown
- Eric William Buchroeder SHS ‘70 on Friday Flashback #324
- Online Art Gallery #139
- Roundup: Holiday Stroll Is On Tonight; World Cup Is On Today, 10 am @ The Library ….
- Longevity Westport: Scanning Your Fitness Needs
- Pic Of The Day #2055
- Friday Flashback #324
- Roundup: Malone Refuse Gets Scammed; Turkey Trot T-Shirt Goes Viral …
- A Tribute To Cathy Talmadge
- Pic Of The Day #2054
- Roundup: Power Lines, Steve Lillywhite, OMG …
- Saturday’s Stroll To Bring Carols, Giveaways (And Deals) Downtown
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Fall foliage
The past couple of weeks have been spectacular.* This has been one of the most astonishing, longest-lasting autumns I can recall. Every day brings new beauty.
Soon, of course, all the leaves will be underfoot. That’s the way it happens. Trees will be bare, and before we know it the snow will fly.
Before that happens, here’s a special gallery: Fall in Westport and Weston, 2021.
Bookmark this page. You’ll want to see it in mid-February, 2022.
*Not counting yesterday afternoon.