Please support “06880” — thanks!
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Pic Of The Day #1859
- Friday Flashback #297
- Roundup: Kowalsky Property, WPD Bench, WWC Art Show …
- Barbara Rose’s Sea Squirts Celebration
- Pic Of The Day #1858
- [UPDATE] Scarice Adds Details On “Suspicious Person”
- “Suspicious Person” Caused School Shelter-In-Place Order
- Staples, Bedford “Shelter In Place” Lifted
- Roundup: Senior Records, Family Day, “The Scream” …
- COVID Causes Mammogram Delays, Concerns
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Compo sunset
As beautiful as they are, I don’t post a lot of Compo Beach sunset photos. I’ll leave that to other local media.
But this one was too special to resist.
Tonight, alert “06880” reader/longtime Westporter/avid beach lover David Squires was enjoying a home-cooked dinner at South Beach, near the kayaks.
The sun went down. He watched it, through the bottom of his jelly jar/wine glass.
After his last sip, he took this lovely, unique shot.