Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome, appreciated — and tax-deductible! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to “06880”: PO Box 744, Westport, CT 06881. Or use Venmo: @blog06880. Or Zelle: email@example.com. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!Join 12,797 other subscribers
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Sally Palmer on Friday Flashback #340
- Sandra Urist on Large Crowd Hears Staples Book Removal Request
- Karlene Linxweiler Crowley on Roundup: Linxweiler Trees, Races & Champions, Ukrainian Eggs …
- Carl Addison Swanson, Wrecker, '66. on Large Crowd Hears Staples Book Removal Request
- Priscilla A Long on “Private Benjamin”: Memorial Day Parade Grand Marshal
- Friday Flashback #340
- Roundup: Linxweiler Trees, Races & Champions, Ukrainian Eggs …
- Houdini: The Great (Westport) Escape
- Pic Of The Day #2166
- “Westport Madness”: Quarterfinal Voting Is Live!
- “Private Benjamin”: Memorial Day Parade Grand Marshal
- Roundup: Patti LuPone, Easter Eggs, Crime …
- Large Crowd Hears Staples Book Removal Request
- Pic Of The Day #2165
- Unsung Hero #279
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
- Celebrate Westport (town calendar)
- Dan Woog.com
- Finding Westport
- MoCA Westport
- Our Town Crier
- Photography in my Life (Katherine Hooper)
- Preserve Westport
- Prill Boyle’s Defying Gravity
- Westport Journal
- Westport Local Press
- Westport News
- Westport Weston Chamber of Commerce
Pic Of The Day #1807
This entry was posted in Beach, Pic of the Day and tagged Compo sunset. Bookmark the permalink.
The heck with the sunset. Take a look at that 1954 Chevy!
Was that March 29th, 1952?
Outstanding photo! Were I closer distance-wise, my husband and I would be parked in this same spot in our ‘55 Chevy Bel Air.
Not in that spot, but I have parked a 56 Chevy (blue with a white top) in similar spots at Compo AFTER a movie and an ice cream shop stop.
The Submarine Races