Need to know anything about anything after last night’s nor’easter?
WWPT-FM (90.3) is the place to go.
Nate Gibbons — Westport Fire Department’s public information officer — offers tips on everything from generators (don’t get carbon monoxide poisoning) to downed wires (be careful — they may be buried by snow).
He delivers it all in a calm, soothing — yet very clear and informative — voice.
Nate’s message is so good, you’ll want to hear it again.
Which is great, because it plays in an endless loop.
(Click here for a direct link to WWPT-FM.)