Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome — and appreciated! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to: Dan Woog, 301 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880. Or use Venmo: @DanWoog06880. Or Zelle: email@example.com. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- CARYL BEATUS on Positive Directions: 50 Years Of Substance Abuse Service
- John Karrel on Unsung Heroes #217
- BEATUS, CARYL on Unsung Heroes #217
- Celeste Champagne on Unsung Heroes #217
- Linda Montecalvo on Unsung Heroes #217
- Pic Of The Day #1688
- Unsung Heroes #217
- Roundup: Humane Society, Holiday Trees, “Christmas Carol” …
- Positive Directions: 50 Years Of Substance Abuse Service
- Pic Of The Day #1687
- “06880” Podcast: Rev. Alison Patton
- Roundup: COVID Ornaments, Carissa Schumacher, Holiday Market
- “06880” Sponsors Downtown Christmas Stroll
- Pic Of The Day #1686
- Roundup: Stephen Sondheim, Artists Collective, Sconset Square …
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Soundview parking lot
For years, high bushes hid the smaller Compo Beach parking area — once called the “out of town” lot — from nearby Soundview Avenue, and the sand beyond.
Yesterday those bushes were removed. In their place: dune grass.
Alert “o6880” photographer Matt Murray was there. He shows us the new look: