The old Positano’s — and before that, Cafe de la Plage, other restaurants and (way back in the day) grocery stores — was demolished today. Soon, a 4-bedroom home will take its place.
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
- Mystic Market Opens Wednesday
- Unsung Heroes #86
- Mark Lassoff: A Framework For Technical Education
- Pic Of The Day #673
- Parker Harding Garbage: The Sequel
- You Can’t Make This Garbage Up!
- James Chantler Brown: The Art Of Everyone
- Pic Of The Day #672
- Rach’s Hope: Weathering The Storm Of Critical Illness
- Pic Of The Day #671
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.