Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome — and appreciated! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to: Dan Woog, 301 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880. Or use Venmo: @DanWoog06880. Or Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Peter Blau on Stephen Sondheim’s Westport Years: Helping Lee Strasberg, Cleaning Latrines
- Jack Backiel on Stephen Sondheim’s Westport Years: Helping Lee Strasberg, Cleaning Latrines
- Eva Maria Reyman on Leah Fuld’s LayzLoungewear
- Elisabeth Keane on Let There Be Lights!
- Maggie Moffitt Rahe on 0*6*Art*Art*0 — Week 87 Gallery
- Roundup: More Mitzvahs, Heating Help, Gaby Gonzalez …
- 0*6*Art*Art*0 — Week 87 Gallery
- Stephen Sondheim’s Westport Years: Helping Lee Strasberg, Cleaning Latrines
- Pic Of The Day #1690
- Let There Be Lights!
- Tooker’s COVID Update: Continued Vigilance Needed
- Friday Flashback #273
- Roundup: Wreaths, Annie, “Light A Fire” …
- Meet Westport’s Mitzvah Heroes
- Pic Of The Day #1689
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Maple Avenue North
First, the Maple Avenue North homeowners hung a large Trump flag in their yard.
Then, says 2015 Staples High School graduate Noa Wind, her friend flew a Biden pennant.
The first family countered with another Trump flag — this one reading “No More Bullshit.”
People slow down to take pictures all day long, Noa says. And, she adds, “it will be a great touch” when kids start heading back to Long Lots Elementary School.