Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
- Ann Chernow on Shakespeare’s Stratford And Westport: A Twice-Told Tale
- Jesse Harte on One More Tribute To Tommy
- Richard Fogel on Shakespeare’s Stratford And Westport: A Twice-Told Tale
- Jack Whittle on Shakespeare’s Stratford And Westport: A Twice-Told Tale
- Kristan Hamlin on Shakespeare’s Stratford And Westport: A Twice-Told Tale
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: Gorham Island office building
Readers had to reflect hard on last week’s photo challenge.
Peter Barlow’s intriguing image showed homes and office near Belden Place, reflected in the glass of the green office building that hulks on Gorham Island, off Parker Harding Plaza.
Fred Cantor, Michael Calise, Stephanie Ehrman and Mary Ann Batsell guessed Belden Place/215 Main Street. But Edward Bloch and Joelle Harris Malec were most precise, noting the reflective building (which replaced a much more bucolic Victorian house, more than 30 years ago). Click here for the great photo, and all guesses.
This week’s photo challenge has a twist. Barbara Sherburne sent me a gorgeous watercolor, by Mitchell Hager. She thinks she knows where it is — but she’s not sure.
If you know, click “Comments” below. Then tell us a bit more about the house!