Please support “06880” — thanks!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Dan Woog on Judge Rules In Favor Of Cross Street Development
- Mary Ann Neilson on Judge Rules In Favor Of Cross Street Development
- Brandon Malin on Westport Is Back! Musical Cabaret Set For Friday
- Jan Carpenter on Judge Rules In Favor Of Cross Street Development
- Tina Torraco on Judge Rules In Favor Of Cross Street Development
- Roundup: Board Of Ed; U-Stand For The Beach; More
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Cross Street Development
- Westport Is Back! Musical Cabaret Set For Friday
- 4 Months In: Pandemic Reflections
- Pic Of The Day #1182
- Roundup: The Graduate; Street Spotlight; Traffic Islands; More
- Photo Challenge #289
- Farmers’ Market Photo Contest Changes Focus
- Pic Of The Day #1181
- Roundup: Library Reopens; Oh Brother!; More
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: drone photography
The skies over Westport are filled with drones.
But Brandon Malin’s occupies a special place.
He’s still a middle school student. (He moves up to Staples from Coleytown later this month.) But that hasn’t stopped Brandon from producing a video that shows off our town in fresh, intriguing and loving ways.
For more than a year, he compiled footage of Westport from the air. It took 3 months to edit down to the finished product.
Brandon plans to continue filming Westport — and locations beyond — with his quadcopter.
How’s that for a head’s-up!