Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome, appreciated — and tax-deductible! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to “06880”: PO Box 744, Westport, CT 06881. Or use Venmo: @blog06880. Or Zelle: email@example.com. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!Join 12,873 other subscribers
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Richard Fogel on First Reflections From Lyman: Tooker And Koskinas Speak
- Andrew Colabella on Memorial Day 2023: Photo Album #2
- michael chait on Pics Of The Day #2233
- EDNA R.S. ALVAREZ on Pics Of The Day #2233
- Richard Ross on “06880 On The Go”: The Worst Intersections In Westport
- First Reflections From Lyman: Tooker And Koskinas Speak
- Pics Of The Day #2233
- Memorial Day 2023: Photo Album #4
- Memorial Day 2023: Photo Album #3
- Memorial Day 2023: Photo Album #2
- Memorial Day 2023: Photo Album #1
- Roundup: Fine Arts Festival, Ospreys, Dementia …
- Memorial Day: We Remember
- Pic Of The Day #2232
- “06880 On The Go”: The Worst Intersections In Westport
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
- Celebrate Westport (town calendar)
- Dan Woog.com
- Finding Westport
- MoCA Westport
- Our Town Crier
- Photography in my Life (Katherine Hooper)
- Preserve Westport
- Prill Boyle’s Defying Gravity
- Westport Journal
- Westport Local Press
- Westport News
- Westport Weston Chamber of Commerce
Snowy Super Bowl Sunday
Posted on February 7, 2021 | 5 Comments
This entry was posted in Beach, Environment, Longshore, Weather and tagged Burying Hill Beach, Compo Beach, Deer, snow. Bookmark the permalink.
All beautiful pictures!
Beautiful pics. I especially like the deer.
Yes, all are terrific.
Fake News! That can’t be a real picture of Longshore. I don’t see any golfers!
Lovely! Thank you to all who sent in these photos, and to you, Dan, for “curating” them.