- To paraphrase Tom Greenwald, all of Westport was held hostage tonight by a bunch of 12-year-olds.
- And we loved it. Little League baseball is a lot quicker, more intense and exciting than the big league version.
- Who knew so many non-sports fans were totally into this?
- These kids have an incredible amount of talent. And poise. Best of all, they sure look like they’re having fun.
- They’re kids. They’ll bounce back tomorrow, ready to win again. Go Westport!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Pic Of The Day #1287
- An Artsy Saturday
- Photo Challenge #304
- Roundup: Betty Lou Cummings, Wizard Of Oz, Painting With A Twist, More
- Halloween 2020: Town Issues Guidelines
- Pic Of The Day #1286
- Roundup: Jim Marpe, Flying Flags, Free Ice Cream, More
- 0*6*Art*Art*0 — Week 31 Gallery
- Remembering Martha Aasen
- [OPINION] Verizon: Wrong Number!
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.