Please support “06880” — thanks!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Alan on Memorial Day: A Service Member Speaks
- Bob Selverstone on There’s No Parade. But We Still Have Bill Vornkahl’s Poem.
- Jeanine Esposito on Photo Challenge #282
- Bobbie Herman on Memorial Day: A Service Member Speaks
- Bill Mitchell on There’s No Parade. But We Still Have Bill Vornkahl’s Poem.
- There’s No Parade. But We Still Have Bill Vornkahl’s Poem.
- Memorial Day: A Service Member Speaks
- Pic Of The Day #1133
- COVID Roundup: Rizzuto’s; Coffee An’; Plant Sale; More
- Photo Challenge #282
- Tomorrow’s Virtual Memorial Day Parade: The Back Story
- Pic Of The Day #1132
- Jonathan Greenfield: On The Front Lines Of ALS Fight
- COVID Roundup: Hoops; VFW; Rocks; More
- Remembering Sona Current
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: seagull
Sunday’s photo challenge showed the dilapidated brick wall at Compo, near the lockers and Joey’s.
The photo below is much more evocative of the beach every Westporter loves:
The photographer requested this credit: “Patrick Goldschmidt and Jonathan Seagull.”