Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome, appreciated — and tax-deductible! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to “06880”: PO Box 744, Westport, CT 06881. Or use Venmo: @blog06880. Or Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!Join 12,797 other subscribers
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- John D McCarthy on Photo Challenge #430
- Megan Baumer on Photo Challenge #430
- Dan Woog on “Westport Madness”: Semifinals Are Here!
- Evan Stein on “Westport Madness”: Semifinals Are Here!
- Ed Simek on Roundup: Winslow Park, Hillspoint Road, Social Media …
- “Westport Madness”: Semifinals Are Here!
- Roundup: Winslow Park, Hillspoint Road, Social Media …
- Firing Up Westport’s New Fundraising Gala
- Pic Of The Day #2170
- Roundup: Lyman Video, Julia Marino, Touch Football …
- Patty Kondub Goes “Below Surface”
- Pic Of The Day #2169
- Photo Challenge #430
- Roundup: Easter Baskets, Rising Sisters, Abilis Gala …
- Refill Not Landfill: Drink (C)up!
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
- Celebrate Westport (town calendar)
- Dan Woog.com
- Finding Westport
- MoCA Westport
- Our Town Crier
- Photography in my Life (Katherine Hooper)
- Preserve Westport
- Prill Boyle’s Defying Gravity
- Westport Journal
- Westport Local Press
- Westport News
- Westport Weston Chamber of Commerce
Pic Of The Day #1833
This entry was posted in Downtown, Pic of the Day and tagged Main Street. Bookmark the permalink.
Seeing no traffic on Main Street we get to notice how boring the architecture is. I guess the main purpose is to have store windows.
That says it all…cold and empty