Tomorrow’s weather may not be frightful. Maybe just a bit damp.
But that won’t stop the first-ever “06880” Holiday Stroll. We’re on!
From 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday, we’ll celebrate the season, Westport-style. Stores and restaurants on Main Street, Church Lane, Jesup Road and the Post Road — including the west bank, over the bridge — have joined together for a special time.
A tent outside Savvy + Grace (opposite Rye Ridge Deli) is where you’ll find Santa Claus and face painting for kids (plus a mailbox for their letters), hot cider from Don Memo, and a chance to enter our ugly sweater contest.
Staples’ elite Orphenians will sing.
Merchants and others will offer special surprises from 4 to 7 p.m. during the Stroll too. Here are a few:
- 20% off at Allison Daniel Designs (Sconset Square) and WEST.
- Free topaz or pyrite crystal at Age of Reason.
- Something special from Franny’s Farmacy.
- Garlic knots at Joe’s Pizza.
- 10% of all purchases — plus 10% donated to Westport PAL — at Local to Market.
- Silk mask giveaway at Calico.
- Spend $150-$250, get 10% off. Spend $250-$500, get 15% off. Spend $500 or more, get 20% off at Kerri Rosenthal.
- Sorelle Gallery offers festive beverages to sip while browsing artwork, plus a giveaway. Sign up for their email list and select a free print, while supplies last.
- A free gift to children who stop by The Toy Post between 4 and 6 p.m. Saturday (they close at 6).
- Free skincare samples, beverages and a raffle prize (30-minute facial) at Organachs.
- Holiday treats and drinks; up to 30% off on select styles at Cotelac.
- Buy one, get 1/2 off of Whip Salon brand products
- 20% off all holiday items at Westport Book Shop.
- Adult holiday beverages and 10% off a full-price purchase to anyone mentioning the “06880” blog at Nic + Zoe.
- Hot chocolate at Le Rouge Chocolates, Rye Ridge Deli and Winfield Street Coffee.
- Hot chocolate and holiday treats at The Fred Shop.
- 1 free health and wellness coaching session from Dark Horse Health and Wellness (Playhouse Square; stop by or call 203-349-5597).
- $6 Gluhwein (hot, spiced mulled wine) at Walrus Alley.
So put on that ugly sweater. Grab the kids (and an umbrella or two). See you at Saturday’s Stroll!