With coronavirus cases rising around the state — and more expected over the holidays — the Westport Library is limiting access.
Effective this Wednesday (December 16), entrance to the building is by appointment only.
The Library will offer 30-minute reservations between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays. There are different ways to make appointments:
- To browse the collection or speak with a library staff member, click here.
- To use the Express computer, click here.
- To visit the library store, click here.
- To use the children’s library, click here.
- To speak with reference or information staff, call 203-291-4840. To speak to staff in the children’s library, call 203-291-4810. For all other inquiries, call 203-291-4800.
The Library will still offer special delivery to homebound Westporters, and provide cart-side pickup of books, DVDs and CDs at the upper parking lot.
To select and request materials for pick up through the catalog, click here or call 203-291-4807.
The good news: during the limited service period, fines will not accrue.