It’s one of the most well-known houses in Westport.
But it won’t be for long.
The small yellow cottage on Bridge Street — the first one past the William Cribari Bridge heading east — sports a “Demolition” notice on a nearby tree.
The 572-square-foot home was built in 1932.
No word on what will replace it.
Or where all those kayaks in the yard will go.