Many of us are talking about it. But — unless we crowded around an easel before the start of Wednesday’s contentious Compo Beach Site Improvement Committee meeting — we have not yet seen the plan.
Here it is:
- New gatehouse, with a longer entrance now opposite Bradley Street
- Arrival court, main building, bathing beach plaza area and extended boardwalk
- Long pedestrian pathway beginning at Owenoke
- New marina buildings, and marina promenade
- Fenced camp area, with new camp building
- New South Beach pavilion, bathhouse and central activity lawn
- Planted dunes and berms
- Curb separation and pedestrian walkway on Soudview Drive.
Click here to view the PDF. Warning: It takes a while to load.
The wait — to see what all the discussion is about — is worth it.