Whether you shivered through a frigid — but beautiful — day, or are an ex-pat Westporter many miles away, Kendall Anderson’s photos of the Sherwood Island Mill Pond will warm your heart.
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Don’t Park Here! (Both Sides Now)
- Oscar’s Ends Its Run
- Buy An Oyster Knife; Build A Sherwood Mill Pond Sharpie
- Compo Guards Save Lives, Offer Life Lessons
- Greens Farms Resident Laments Housing Vote
- Marc Lasry Is With Her
- Staples’ Tribe Of ’86
- Old Mill Rocks
- Gault Unfolds New Umbrella, Announces New Name
- Bridgewater: NY Times Story Is “Distortion Of Reality”
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.