Whether you shivered through a frigid — but beautiful — day, or are an ex-pat Westporter many miles away, Kendall Anderson’s photos of the Sherwood Island Mill Pond will warm your heart.
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Ryan Lester: Arts Honoree’s Career Began Here
- Friday Flashback #12
- Jeff Pegues: “Black And Blue” In America Today
- Surf’s Up!
- Tutors Bridge Westport/Bridgeport Gap
- Fresh Air Photo Fun
- 76 Trombones, 5 Musicians, 2 Posters, 1 Painting
- Great News From World’s Greatest Scavenger Hunt
- Nobel Laureate’s Former Manager Looks Back
- [UPDATE] Mourning Noah Witke
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.