Whether you shivered through a frigid — but beautiful — day, or are an ex-pat Westporter many miles away, Kendall Anderson’s photos of the Sherwood Island Mill Pond will warm your heart.
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Welcome To Westport!
- Fire Up This Survey
- Irene Backalenick: Our 95-Year-Young Poet
- Remembering Mike Kulich
- Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #91
- Wakeman Town Farm Raises The Roof
- Monica Lewinsky In Westport: More Than Just Words
- Clinton And Trump Debate In Westport!
- New York Sports Club Lives On
- Christ Church, Revisited
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.