…but not exactly sure what those diagnonal lines in the parking lot are for.
Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome — and appreciated! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to “06880” c/o Dan Woog, 301 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880. Or use Venmo: @DanWoog06880. Or Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Jack Backiel on Mark Donovan Has Chutzpod!
- John Karrel on Roundup: Stop & Shop, Staples Wrestlers, Wrecker Bob …
- Dan Vener on Roundup: Stop & Shop, Staples Wrestlers, Wrecker Bob …
- Gloria Gouveia on Significant Storm Sets Sights Here
- Dan Woog on Photo Challenge #368
- Significant Storm Sets Sights Here
- Photo Challenge #368
- Roundup: Stop & Shop, Staples Wrestlers, Wrecker Bob …
- Mark Donovan Has Chutzpod!
- Pic Of The Day #1734
- Roundup: Federal Reserve, Fast Runners, Fine Cuts …
- 0*6*Art*Art*0 — Week 93 Gallery
- Cathy Talmadge Gets A Kidney!
- Pic Of The Day #1733
- Sunday’s MLK Program Postponed
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.