Because why park diagonally at Super Stop & Shop — using 2 spaces — when you can park completely across, and take up all 3?!
Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Elayne Landau on Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #87
- Tim Weiss on Ellen Bowen: Sherwood Island 9/11 Memorial Now An “Embarrassment”
- Jerry MacDaid on [OPINION]: Save Turkey Hill South!
- Cathy Fine on Ellen Bowen: Sherwood Island 9/11 Memorial Now An “Embarrassment”
- Bart Shuldman on [OPINION]: Save Turkey Hill South!
- Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #87
- Ellen Bowen: Sherwood Island 9/11 Memorial Now An “Embarrassment”
- Remembering George Marks
- Westport’s Charter Oak Connections
- Why Take 1 Parking Space, When You Can Have 3?
- Friday Flashback #4
- Joshua Bell Plays Westport
- Digging Into Westport’s 300-Year-Old Mystery
- Feral Cats Return To Compo
- Take The Boat To The Train…
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.