Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome, appreciated — and tax-deductible! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to “06880”: PO Box 744, Westport, CT 06881. Or use Venmo: @blog06880. Or Zelle: email@example.com. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!Join 12,799 other subscribers
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Deej on Pic Of The Day #2164
- Jay Tormey ' 66 on Pic Of The Day #2164
- Krista Powers on Staples Students Have IDEA For Inclusion
- Steve Lunt on 29 North Avenue: The 2nd Story [Photos Added]
- Elaine Marino on 29 North Avenue: The 2nd Story [Photos Added]
- Pic Of The Day #2164
- 29 North Avenue: The 2nd Story [Photos Added]
- “06880” Podcast: Bob Whelan
- Roundup: “Twelfth Night”, Stop & Shop Trees, Hillspoint House …
- Staples Students Have IDEA For Inclusion
- Pic Of The Day #2163
- Junior Oyebog: Rising Tennis Star With Westport And Cameroon Ties
- Roundup: Staples Hoops, Blau Gardens, Special Olympics …
- 29 North Avenue: Big Story Behind Small House Rehab
- Pic Of The Day #2162
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
- Celebrate Westport (town calendar)
- Dan Woog.com
- Finding Westport
- MoCA Westport
- Our Town Crier
- Photography in my Life (Katherine Hooper)
- Preserve Westport
- Prill Boyle’s Defying Gravity
- Westport Journal
- Westport Local Press
- Westport News
- Westport Weston Chamber of Commerce
Well, Where Else Would You Park This Car?
This entry was posted in Beach, Totally random and tagged Compo Beach. Bookmark the permalink.
How’s ’bout Bradley Street with some other junkers!
Huh? What junkers!
Some realtors claim Compo north of the Post Road. Pants (skirts) on fire!
In the water on Compo Beach Road just a little way up the road from the Minuteman who had very wet feet after Hurricane Irene. Check youtune for video.
You Tube that is
Compo Shopping Center