Can’t decide where to eat?
This spring and summer, Westport’s options get a whole lot more interesting.
Here’s what I’ve heard:
- The Spotted Horse is about to open in the Federal-style Sherwood House on Church Lane.
- A couple of doors down, the recently closed Manolo will become Sweet Basil.
- There’s a new restaurant coming into the basement (former jail, then a vault) level of the old Town Hall, next to Restoration Hardware.
- Bogey’s — shuttered since last summer — will reopen as a steak-and-burger place.
- An Indian restaurant (Rasoi) and Asian place (Bistro 88) are moving into Bridge Square.
- Jasmine — the long-ago Arrow — is returning to life as a new restaurant.
- Terraine — the eco-friendly shop rising on the site of Curran Cadillac — will feature “locally sourced and prepared artisan foods.”
Fairfield: “Eat” your heart out!