Smith Magazine features “6-word memoirs.”
Readers submit 6 words on subjects.
- The chicken contributes, pig gives all.
- I keep going back for seconds.
- Bad chocolate’s better than good sex.
- Just like Hurt Locker, except real.
- He should be coming home soon.
- History repeats itself. History repeats itself.
- Met in leftist group; felt right.
- Note to self: No more surfers.
- Met, loved, married 46 years. Alzheimer’s.
Now’s the time: “6-Word Westport.”
I’ll start off this little game:
- Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks, McDonald’s. Remarkable? No.
- Weird, wacky town. I love it.
- Beach. Beauty. Creativity. Arts. Energy. Entitlement.
- Big bucks. Big houses. Big deal.
- Worth the sacrifice? Worth the sacrifice!
6 words on Westport — click “Comments.”