Because why park diagonally at Super Stop & Shop — using 2 spaces — when you can park completely across, and take up all 3?!
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
- Avi Kaner on Compo Beach Plan Gets Rocky Reception
- Dan Woog on Compo Beach Plan Gets Rocky Reception
- Michael Calise on Compo Beach Plan Gets Rocky Reception
- Matt Murray on Compo Beach Plan Gets Rocky Reception
- Emily Shornick, proud graduate of SHS '04 and Bard '08 on No, Staples Students Probably Have Not Read “The Brothers Karamazov”
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Compo Beach Plan Gets Rocky Reception
- No, Staples Students Probably Have Not Read “The Brothers Karamazov”
- Full House For Parks & Rec Meeting
- Check Out These Robots!
- Coalition For Westport: P&Z Can’t “Reject Progress”
- Isaac Stein Sets The Criterion
- The Last Bagel?
- The Last Splash?
- Remembering Ann Brannigan
- Westporter To Lead UN Ebola Response
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.