Because why park diagonally at Super Stop & Shop — using 2 spaces — when you can park completely across, and take up all 3?!
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
- Bill Whitbeck on Cockenoe Kodachrome
- Lynn Miller on Cockenoe Kodachrome
- Kathy Nixon on Bridging Saugatuck
- Diane h silfen on Teenagers Always Complain, “Westport Is So Boring.” Here’s Why.
- Bruce Erickson on How Sound Is Our Sound?
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Teenagers Always Complain, “Westport Is So Boring.” Here’s Why.
- How Sound Is Our Sound?
- Everyone Loves Sunsets Over Compo Beach…
- Cockenoe Kodachrome
- Plastic Bag Ban Sponsors Respond
- Recycling The Bag Ban At CVS
- “Highway 61 Revisited” — Revisited
- The Rumor Mill Churns
- Benvenuto, Positano!
- Dorian Kail Does The White House
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life