Because why park diagonally at Super Stop & Shop — using 2 spaces — when you can park completely across, and take up all 3?!
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
- Judy Peacock Drummond on Amazing Adoption Reunion Story, To Start Your Week Right
- Tom Turnbull on Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #35
- Jonas Insko on Richard Wiese: Truly Born To Explore
- Morley Boyd on A Perfect Spot For A Bank Or Nail Salon
- Morley Boyd on Amazing Adoption Reunion Story, To Start Your Week Right
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Wes Craven’s Westport
- Amazing Adoption Reunion Story, To Start Your Week Right
- A Perfect Spot For A Bank Or Nail Salon
- Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #35
- Amy Oestreicher: Show Me Your HeART!
- Another Perfect Ending, To Another Perfect Saturday…
- Frederic Chiu Does Debussy
- Together At The Playhouse Table
- Staples High School Expansion Plans Released
- Old Mill Art Show: A Resident’s Dissent
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life