Because why park diagonally at Super Stop & Shop — using 2 spaces — when you can park completely across, and take up all 3?!
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- The Pawnbroker Returns
- Westport Cops Sport Sweet Pink Ride
- When The Music Died
- Remembering Dorothy Straub
- Randy Herbertson’s Very Local Visual Brand
- Kevin O’Brien Remembers Needle Park
- Remembering Lou Barrett
- Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #40
- Sleeping With The Pope
- In Case You Base Your Vote On More Than Road Signs…
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life