Because why park diagonally at Super Stop & Shop — using 2 spaces — when you can park completely across, and take up all 3?!
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- You Can Still Get Your Steaks At Mario’s
- This Old House #5
- New Staples Principal Named
- Parks & Rec Commission: “We Heard Public’s Beach Comments Loud And Clear”
- Orphenians: One More From The Road
- More Winners Ahead In Railroad Parking Game
- Orphenians Prepare For San Francisco Stage
- Luis Cruz Dreams Big — And Makes Us All Proud
- Extra! Extra! Adam Kaplan Performs At The White House!
- Westport Library: A Home And Haven For All
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.