Because why park diagonally at Super Stop & Shop — using 2 spaces — when you can park completely across, and take up all 3?!
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Mersene: The Gift That Keeps On Giving
- [UPDATE] Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Linda Fiorentino’s Real Estate Dealings, Thanks To In-Depth Media Reporting
- Robot World
- Calling Bartaco. Sort Of.
- It Was 20 Years Ago Today: Coleytown Consoled Oklahoma City Kids
- Next Round Set For RTM/Baron’s South
- Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #16
- Downtown Westport Springs To Life
- A Few Hours To Honor The Minute Men
- How Low Can It Go?
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.