Because why park diagonally at Super Stop & Shop — using 2 spaces — when you can park completely across, and take up all 3?!
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ’06880′ by reader — it’s free too!
Please support “06880″ — thanks!
Bored? Wander through ’06880′
The Most Recent Posts…
- Kibberia Fills Stomachs — And A Middle Eastern Niche
- A Blue Christmas Service
- “Nate’s Knockout” Really Did
- Ode To Joe: Jordan Teske’s All-Things-Trader Blog
- Santa Visits Railroad Parking
- Hardie Gramatky’s “Compo Beach Figures”
- The Heat’s On Blue Mercury
- Remembering Nelson Mandela
- Babe Ruth’s $10,000 Longshore Scorecard
- You Can’t “Rent” In Trumbull
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.