Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
- Aurea de Souza on And The Next 8-30(g) Affordable Housing Application Is …
- Peter Barlow on More Than Just A Bungalow
- Bob Hubinger on Greens Farms Church Signs “Bad News Bears” Minister
- Charlie Haberstroh on Hot Times At Viva’s
- Malcolm Doak on Pic Of The Day #539
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: kitesurfing
I can’t believe anyone had Easter dinner today.
Everyone was at the beach.
The best weather of the year drew enormous crowds of all ages to the playground:
Joey Romeo was everywhere — as usual — making sure his snack bar served everyone:
But the biggest attraction was a kitesurfer. For at least 2 hours, this guy whipped through the waves. He leaped 20 feet in the air. He circled far out, then zoomed close to land.
That dude has amazing upper body strength, great balance, and a sailor’s sense of the wind.
Thanks for the show!