Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
- William Strittmatter on Wilton Road/Kings Highway Apartment Proposal: It’s Back!
- Jonsey on Unsung Heroes #61
- cwdz on Wilton Road/Kings Highway Apartment Proposal: It’s Back!
- Tracy Flood on Kerry McGrath: 30 Years In Immigration Law
- Surya Shah on Unsung Heroes #61
- Unsung Heroes #61
- Only Good For Victoria Gouletas
- Kerry McGrath: 30 Years In Immigration Law
- Pics Of The Day #484
- Westport Firefighter Battles Western Blaze
- Don’t Forget To Vote Today!
- Orphenians Bring Down The (Opera) House
- More Post Road Changes: Kowalsky Out, Assisted Living In
- Pics Of The Day #483
- Remembering Hope Berry
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: kitesurfing
I can’t believe anyone had Easter dinner today.
Everyone was at the beach.
The best weather of the year drew enormous crowds of all ages to the playground:
Joey Romeo was everywhere — as usual — making sure his snack bar served everyone:
But the biggest attraction was a kitesurfer. For at least 2 hours, this guy whipped through the waves. He leaped 20 feet in the air. He circled far out, then zoomed close to land.
That dude has amazing upper body strength, great balance, and a sailor’s sense of the wind.
Thanks for the show!