Subscribe to ‘06880’ in a reader
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
06880+Community bulletin board: post your event, ask a question, lost-and-found -- anything! Just click on: 06880+
- Barbara Greenspan on Pic Of The Day #607
- Lucy c Weberling on Sing We Noel: Staples’ Spectacular Candlelight Concert
- Bill Ryan on Pic Of The Day #607
- Peter Hirst on Pic Of The Day #607
- K .F. Spearen on Jack’s Last Day
- Pic Of The Day #607
- Jack’s Last Day
- Sing We Noel: Staples’ Spectacular Candlelight Concert
- Tip O’ The Top Hat For Music
- Pic Of The Day #606
- Friday Flashback #120
- John Dodig: “Forget The Malls. Shop Locally!”
- Greens Farms Spirit Shop Sold; After 50 Years, We Toast Jack Riley
- Pic Of The Day #605
- Adios, Chipotle
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
Tag Archives: kitesurfing
I can’t believe anyone had Easter dinner today.
Everyone was at the beach.
The best weather of the year drew enormous crowds of all ages to the playground:
Joey Romeo was everywhere — as usual — making sure his snack bar served everyone:
But the biggest attraction was a kitesurfer. For at least 2 hours, this guy whipped through the waves. He leaped 20 feet in the air. He circled far out, then zoomed close to land.
That dude has amazing upper body strength, great balance, and a sailor’s sense of the wind.
Thanks for the show!