Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome, appreciated — and tax-deductible! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to “06880”: PO Box 744, Westport, CT 06881. Or use Venmo: @blog06880. Or Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!Join 12,798 other subscribers
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Dan Woog on Cobb’s Mill Inn: The Saga Continues
- Robert M Gerrity on Unearthing History
- Susie Ojha on Cobb’s Mill Inn: The Saga Continues
- Eric Buchroeder on Cobb’s Mill Inn: The Saga Continues
- thereills on Cobb’s Mill Inn: The Saga Continues
- Roundup: Wetland Woes, Beach Rocks, Staples Honors …
- Unearthing History
- Pic Of The Day #2172
- Unsung Hero #280
- Roundup: Beachside & Owenoke Teardowns, P&Z Agendas …
- Cobb’s Mill Inn: The Saga Continues
- Pic Of The Day #2171
- “Westport Madness”: Semifinals Are Here!
- Roundup: Winslow Park, Hillspoint Road, Social Media …
- Firing Up Westport’s New Fundraising Gala
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
- Celebrate Westport (town calendar)
- Dan Woog.com
- Finding Westport
- MoCA Westport
- Our Town Crier
- Photography in my Life (Katherine Hooper)
- Preserve Westport
- Prill Boyle’s Defying Gravity
- Westport Journal
- Westport Local Press
- Westport News
- Westport Weston Chamber of Commerce
Pic Of The Day #2157
This entry was posted in Pic of the Day, Weather, Westport Country Playhouse and tagged Westport Country Playhouse. Bookmark the permalink.
Jess ‘u wayte, ‘enry ‘iggins, jes ‘u wayte.
I started to type “Westport Country Playhouse,” when I realized it wasn’t the Sunday Photo Challenge. Oh, well. Interesting photo, though.
I remember when “The Playhouse” was the home for the teen canteen. A place to have music, dancing and snacks. Lots of fun. The night I got my drivers license we went there and I got my car stuck in the muddy parking lot. Thanks for the memories….
Susie, I remember you and the teen canteen, I also love that place where we could go dancing and meeting our friends at the Westport Playhouse, love this photo and I have been ushering there for years, it’s a wonderful place and lots of good memories!
Love this photo, love this place, love this town!