Please support “06880” — thanks!
Click here to help support “06880” via credit card or PayPal. Any amount is welcome, appreciated — and tax-deductible! Reader contributions keep this blog going. (Alternate methods: Please send a check to “06880”: PO Box 744, Westport, CT 06881. Or use Venmo: @blog06880. Or Zelle: email@example.com. Thanks!)
SUBSCRIBE TO '06880' BY EMAIL -- IT'S FREE!Join 12,880 other subscribers
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Gloria Gouveia on Parker Harding Cut-Through: Not So Fast
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Parker Harding Cut-Through: Not So Fast
- Helen R. on Online Art Gallery #164
- Bob Weingarten on Online Art Gallery #164
- Ilene Mirkine on Parker Harding Cut-Through: Not So Fast
- Online Art Gallery #164
- Parker Harding Cut-Through: Not So Fast
- Pic Of The Day #2237
- Friday Flashback #350
- Roundup: High Honors, Restaurant News, Playhouse Tours …
- A Westport Window On The Podcast World
- Pics Of The Day #2236
- Roundup: Rainbow Crosswalk, WFM Grow-a-Row; DTC Candidates …
- Sustainable Westport Directors Chart Net Zero Path
- Pic Of The Day #2235
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Friday Flashback
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Photo Challenge
- Pic of the Day
- Question Box
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Street Spotlight
- Totally random
- Unsung Heroes
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
- Celebrate Westport (town calendar)
- Dan Woog.com
- Finding Westport
- MoCA Westport
- Our Town Crier
- Photography in my Life (Katherine Hooper)
- Preserve Westport
- Prill Boyle’s Defying Gravity
- Westport Journal
- Westport Local Press
- Westport News
- Westport Weston Chamber of Commerce
Pic Of The Day #115
This entry was posted in Beach, Pic of the Day and tagged Compo Beach South Beach. Bookmark the permalink.
Lovely photo Dan but cropping the flare would have made it even better.
Wow. I thought that made it much more interesting. Otherwise I wouldn’t have posted it. Go figure.
I agree with the choice you made.
I agree with Fred.
“Luncheon of the Boating Party” redux!
Where on south beach are all those trees?
I thought just a couple of trees down near the jetty near the boat basin?
The west end of South Beach — just around the corner from the boat/kayak launch.
Now THAT is how I’d like to enjoy a beach–IN SOME SHADE! I haven’t lived in Westport for nearly 30 years, but I do not recall these trees…I’m assuming they are pretty young/new (as trees go, anyway)? …wish my local beaches had some trees like that.