I swore I wasn’t going to post any New Year’s Resolutions.
Then again, it’s not nice to swear.
So, in the year ahead “06880″ will strive to:
- Go easy on Westport drivers. They are, after all, Very Important People, with perfectly understandable reasons to hurtle through town at warp speed while conducting Very Important Conversations and sending Very Important Text Messages on their phones.
- Refrain from making snide comments about certain builders and developers’ downtown decisions. Unless something really snark-inducing happens.
- Hold my McMansion fire. People who live in condos shouldn’t throw stones.
- Be excruciatingly polite to readers who demand that, because I have just done a post on (to choose a purely hypothetical example) a new business in town, I have to write about their competing business too.
- Continue to seek out intriguing, dynamic, under-reported, fun, funny, heart-warming, heart-wrenching, offbeat, upbeat and generally cool story about Westport. And about Westporters, large and small.
- Especially small.
PS: These are just resolutions. It’s not like anyone expects me to keep them, right?