Fred Cantor captured this timeless scene yesterday, off Ford Road:
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
- Nancy W Hunter on Minute Man And Friend
- Diane h silfen on Minute Man And Friend
- Jill Nash von Schmidt on Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #17
- barbara jay on “Conflict Of Interest” Charge Roils Baron’s South Debate
- Fred Cantor on “Conflict Of Interest” Charge Roils Baron’s South Debate
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Minute Man And Friend
- Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #17
- Gone Fishin’
- Take The Baron’s South Walking Tour — Right Now!
- “Conflict Of Interest” Charge Roils Baron’s South Debate
- Maker Faire: Westport’s Greatest Collection Of Nerds, Geeks, And Way Cool People
- NY Times: “The Builders Are Back”
- Bye Bye, Barn
- Big Toot
- Sycamore Sidewalk
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.