…but if this isn’t the quintessential Compo-in-the-early-evening photo, I don’t know what is.
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- “It’s A Wonderful Life” Indeed!
- Westport’s Cubans React To Thaw
- Grilled Cheese Eatery Bites The Dust
- Breaking News — Java To Close
- Mark Naftalin Named To Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- Despite What It Looks Like, Compo Acres IS Open For Business This Holiday Season
- Open Space — For Buses?
- Lights Float Across Main Street
- Estelle Margolis Makes Myrtle Avenue A Neighborhood
- Josh Koskoff Takes On The NRA
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.