…but if this isn’t the quintessential Compo-in-the-early-evening photo, I don’t know what is.
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
- rM ludemann on Dozens Of Staples Students Dodge Cops
- mbailin510 on Dozens Of Staples Students Dodge Cops
- Nancy W Hunter on 200-Unit Apartment Proposal Galvanizes Westporters
- Dick Lowenstein on 200-Unit Apartment Proposal Galvanizes Westporters
- Bart Shuldman on 200-Unit Apartment Proposal Galvanizes Westporters
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Dozens Of Staples Students Dodge Cops
- 200-Unit Apartment Proposal Galvanizes Westporters
- How To Succeed In Westport — With Really Trying
- Scores Of Santas Stumble Through Saugatuck
- More Changes On Elm Street
- Scott Pecoriello: You Do Need This Weatherman To Know Which Way The Wind Blows
- New Sign Gets In The Spirit Of Things
- Westport: Low Fences, Communal Spirit, Personal Pizzas
- Calling All Candlelight Connoisseurs
- Bring Back Needle Park!
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.