…but if this isn’t the quintessential Compo-in-the-early-evening photo, I don’t know what is.
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
- Fred Cantor on Jamie Graves Is A Sommelier, For Goodness’ Sake
- Michael Calise on Save Westport Now: P&Z Denial Of Senior Housing Plan Was Correct
- Michael Petrino on Compo Beach Plan Gets Rocky Reception
- Sheree Purcell on Compo Beach Plan Gets Rocky Reception
- David Squires on Jamie Graves Is A Sommelier, For Goodness’ Sake
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Jamie Graves Is A Sommelier, For Goodness’ Sake
- Save Westport Now: P&Z Denial Of Senior Housing Plan Was Correct
- Yes, This Is A Parking Lot. No, That Is Not A Parking Space
- Sammy Needs A Kidney
- The Last Bagel: The Sequel
- Compo Beach Plan Gets Rocky Reception
- No, Staples Students Probably Have Not Read “The Brothers Karamazov”
- Full House For Parks & Rec Meeting
- Check Out These Robots!
- Coalition For Westport: P&Z Can’t “Reject Progress”
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.