…so I think I’ll just park here on Starbucks’ muddy lawn.”
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
- Sharon Paulsen on Hark! Shakespeare Didst Nearly Come To Stony Point
- Morley Boyd on Hark! Shakespeare Didst Nearly Come To Stony Point
- Sandy Soennichsen on Hurry! This eBay Offer Won’t Last Forever!
- Robert Fatherley on About That Winslow Park Painting…
- Mark Demmerle on Hurry! This eBay Offer Won’t Last Forever!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Governor Malloy’s Visit To Staples On Monday NOT A No-Brainer
- About That Winslow Park Painting…
- Hurry! This eBay Offer Won’t Last Forever!
- Hark! Shakespeare Didst Nearly Come To Stony Point
- Downtown Starbucks Closes!
- Flash! Great Photos From Colorflash!
- Compo Hill Gets Leveled
- Help Pours In For Vera Mercer
- Gloria Floats Away
- Chip Stephens: Why I Voted No
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.