…so I think I’ll just park here on Starbucks’ muddy lawn.”
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Staples High School Expansion Plans Released
- Old Mill Art Show: A Resident’s Dissent
- 1st Day Of School!
- You Can’t Get There From Here
- A Tale Of 2 Restaurants
- Down By The Old Mill Art Show
- Virtually Oculus
- Local Playwright Scores At The Fringe
- Westport Helps Waltersville’s Garden Grow
- Ethan Zorfas Helps Lead Ted Cruz Crusade
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life