…just a clever solution, by a resourceful Westport Library patron.
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
- Ellen Naftalin on Happy 100th, Howard Munce!
- Bart Shuldman on Just So You Know: The Gift Of Gab
- Bart Shuldman on Ken Bernhard: Syrian Crisis Is Of “Biblical Proportions”
- Terry Vance on Ken Bernhard: Syrian Crisis Is Of “Biblical Proportions”
- Bonnie Scott Connolly on Last Call For Candlelight
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Just So You Know: The Gift Of Gab
- Last Call For Candlelight
- Tweetless Turkey Day
- Ken Bernhard: Syrian Crisis Is Of “Biblical Proportions”
- Fire In The Sky
- Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #47
- From Westport To Anatevka And Syria, With Love
- Happy 100th, Howard Munce!
- Because Searching For An Actual Parking Spot Is Just Sooooo Inconvenient…
- From A Tiny Acorn…
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life