…just a clever solution, by a resourceful Westport Library patron.
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
- Adam Schwartz '75 on Which Of These Halloween Candy Wrappers Seems Different From The Rest?
- Drew Seath on Halloween Update: Live From The Epicenter
- Jamie Walsh on Which Of These Halloween Candy Wrappers Seems Different From The Rest?
- Jim Kyle (Staples '59 on Arm In Arm For ALS
- PAM WIRTH on Arm In Arm For ALS
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Which Of These Halloween Candy Wrappers Seems Different From The Rest?
- Halloween Update: Live From The Epicenter
- Halloween: It’s Not Just For Kids Any More
- Arm In Arm For ALS
- A Ghoulish Scene At Compo
- Staples’ “A Chorus Line”: Book It!
- Here’s How To Vote!
- About Those Beach Boulders…
- Goodbye, Cocoa Michelle. Hello, Bonjo!
- A New Frontier In Phone Service
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.