…just a clever solution, by a resourceful Westport Library patron.
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ’06880′ — it’s free!
Please support “06880″ — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880″ ARCHIVES
- 3 Bears For Sale
- Hannah Bukzin Has Some Chops
- Que Pasa, Qdoba?
- Westport’s Horrific Trolley Crash: 100 Years Ago Yesterday
- Hope Langer: “Those Trees Were Part Of My Roots”
- Andrew’s Army Marches On — To Mini-Golf
- Rick Eason Flies Under The Radar
- Mahackeno Y Opens August 29; Long Journey Ends, New Road Begins
- Jose Feliciano, Mimi Levitt Launch New Pavilion
- Papa John’s Comes To Westport
Bored? Wander through ’06880′
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.