Whether you shivered through a frigid — but beautiful — day, or are an ex-pat Westporter many miles away, Kendall Anderson’s photos of the Sherwood Island Mill Pond will warm your heart.
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Hallmark Does Not Sell Labor Day Cards…
- Patrick Overton Preserves A Preserve
- Happy Labor Day!
- Brian Chapman’s Mission Of Mercy
- Labor Day Blues
- Mario’s Adds Something New To Menu
- After-School Bus Route Funding Extended Through December 31
- Y Cuts The Ribbon; Long Journey Is Almost Complete
- Blues, Views & BBQ Rocks Downtown
- Allen Raymond Helps Dedicate New Y
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.