Whether you shivered through a frigid — but beautiful — day, or are an ex-pat Westporter many miles away, Kendall Anderson’s photos of the Sherwood Island Mill Pond will warm your heart.
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- [UPDATE] Remembering Dora Stuttman
- Extras! Extras! Needed At The Duck!
- Affordable Housing Applications Available Now
- Christy Colasurdo Celebrates Connecticut’s Farm Tables
- You Won’t Believe What Someone Left At Compo Beach Tonight
- Route To The Royals
- Pulling Into An Actual Parking Spot Is So Overrated
- Howard Munce Turns 100!
- Land Of The Free, Home Of The Entitled Lazy Pigs
- Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #27
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life