Whether you shivered through a frigid — but beautiful — day, or are an ex-pat Westporter many miles away, Kendall Anderson’s photos of the Sherwood Island Mill Pond will warm your heart.
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Goodbye, Mario’s. Hello, Harvest
- Minuteman Speaks Up For Autism Awareness
- 40 Years, 40 Photos Of Sherwood Island
- Today’s The Day For A Library Shout-Out
- New Taxes On Tap Via “County Government”?
- This Old House #4
- Chabad Grows Into Its New Home
- Baron’s South Fate Could Hinge On RTM
- Real Pugsley Pumps Up Coleytown’s “Addams Family”
- When 2 Strangers Meet By Accident…
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.