Whether you shivered through a frigid — but beautiful — day, or are an ex-pat Westporter many miles away, Kendall Anderson’s photos of the Sherwood Island Mill Pond will warm your heart.
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
- Dan Woog on “Conflict Of Interest” Charge Roils Baron’s South Debate
- Kathie Bennewitz on Minute Man And Friend
- Werner Liepolt on “Conflict Of Interest” Charge Roils Baron’s South Debate
- Bart Shuldman on “Conflict Of Interest” Charge Roils Baron’s South Debate
- Joyce Barnhart on Minute Man And Friend
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Missing Meeker Musket Ball
- And This Was BEFORE Going Into The Bar
- Minute Man And Friend
- Oh My 06880 — Photo Challenge #17
- Gone Fishin’
- Take The Baron’s South Walking Tour — Right Now!
- “Conflict Of Interest” Charge Roils Baron’s South Debate
- Maker Faire: Westport’s Greatest Collection Of Nerds, Geeks, And Way Cool People
- NY Times: “The Builders Are Back”
- Bye Bye, Barn
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Oh My 06880!
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.