Whether you shivered through a frigid — but beautiful — day, or are an ex-pat Westporter many miles away, Kendall Anderson’s photos of the Sherwood Island Mill Pond will warm your heart.
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ‘06880’ — it’s free!
Please support “06880” — thanks!
- Sam DeMattio on Compo Beach Plan Gets Rocky Reception
- Friends of Bagel Maven Alex (facebook page) on The Last Bagel: The Sequel
- Evan Stein on Yes, This Is A Parking Lot. No, That Is Not A Parking Space
- William Adler on Yes, This Is A Parking Lot. No, That Is Not A Parking Space
- Sandy Soennichsen on Compo Beach Plan Gets Rocky Reception
SEARCH THE “06880” ARCHIVES
- Yes, This Is A Parking Lot. No, That Is Not A Parking Space
- Sammy Needs A Kidney
- The Last Bagel: The Sequel
- Compo Beach Plan Gets Rocky Reception
- No, Staples Students Probably Have Not Read “The Brothers Karamazov”
- Full House For Parks & Rec Meeting
- Check Out These Robots!
- Coalition For Westport: P&Z Can’t “Reject Progress”
- Isaac Stein Sets The Criterion
- The Last Bagel?
Bored? Wander through ‘06880’
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.