- To paraphrase Tom Greenwald, all of Westport was held hostage tonight by a bunch of 12-year-olds.
- And we loved it. Little League baseball is a lot quicker, more intense and exciting than the big league version.
- Who knew so many non-sports fans were totally into this?
- These kids have an incredible amount of talent. And poise. Best of all, they sure look like they’re having fun.
- They’re kids. They’ll bounce back tomorrow, ready to win again. Go Westport!
Where Westport meets the world…
Subscribe to ’06880′ by reader — it’s free too!
Please support “06880″ — thanks!
Bored? Wander through ’06880′
The Most Recent Posts…
- Steven Sametz Remembers Sandy Hook
- Robotics: The Sequel
- Middle Schoolers Rack Up Robotics Titles
- Kibberia Fills Stomachs — And A Middle Eastern Niche
- A Blue Christmas Service
- “Nate’s Knockout” Really Did
- Ode To Joe: Jordan Teske’s All-Things-Trader Blog
- Santa Visits Railroad Parking
- Hardie Gramatky’s “Compo Beach Figures”
- The Heat’s On Blue Mercury
- Local business
- Local politics
- Looking back
- Real estate
- Staples HS
- Totally random
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport life
DISCLAIMERThis blog is personal opinion, and is not representative of the views of the Westport School District or Board of Education.